skip to Main Content
Back To Top
What to Expect on your visit to Baystate Eye Care as we strive to keep our patients and employees safe.
We have a professional cleaning provider with us throughout the day, disinfecting after each patient and throughout the practice.
- When you arrive at the parking lot, please call 413-783-3100 and dial 0 to announce your arrival. Due to social distancing, we are limiting the number of patients being seen at one time. Please remain outside until you have been instructed to come in
- Once inside your temperature will be checked.
- You will be asked to attest that you do not have any know symptoms or have had exposure to COVID-19 and/or been symptom-free for at least 14 days.
- All patients are required to wear a mask for the duration of their visit.
- CDC recommends children above the age of 2 wear some form of face covering.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use when you arrive inside.
- Your companions must remain outside unless their presence is required e.g. “Home Health Care Worker.” A parent/guardian for patients under 18. Translator
- All new patients are asked to complete paperwork online. This will expedite your experience. Also, patients who haven’t been seen in more than 2 years will need to update their paperwork. Those patients without internet access should request paperwork to be mailed to their homes.
- You may receive a call from our staff to pre-register you before your appointment.