What to Expect on your visit to Baystate Eye Care as we strive to keep our patients and employees safe.
- When you arrive at the parking lot, please call 413-783-3100 and dial 0 to announce your arrival. We limit the number of patients being seen at one time. Please remain outside until you have been instructed to come in.
- All patients are required to wear a mask for the duration of their visit.
- CDC recommends children above the age of 2 wear some form of face covering.
- All new patients are asked to complete paperwork online. This will expedite your experience. Also, patients who haven’t been seen in more than 2 years will need to update their paperwork. Those patients without internet access can request paperwork to be mailed to their homes.
- You may receive a call from our staff to pre-register you before your appointment.